Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mary joseph


Patient: Mary Joseph
Age/Sex: 39 Years / Female
Address: Ernakulam
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 26/12/2005 To 03/01/2006
Department: Neurosurgery
Procedure/Surgery: Cranial Tumour B



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

My wife has been hospitalized in one of the local hospitals and undergoing treatment for the past 1 ½ months. She was diagnosed with brain tumor there and the doctors said that a surgery had to be performed. Due to my financial constraints, we came to Amma’s hospital. We saw the doctor and got admitted. The surgery was performed successfully.

As I work on daily wages I could not afford my wife’s treatment. My family and myself offer our gratitude and affection to Amma for all the help given for the treatment.

We live in a place called Pizhala. My family consists of my wife, 2 children and myself. Our eldest child is studying for Plus one and the younger one in class 10.

I work on daily wages and I suffer from piles. Because of that I am unable to go for work daily. We meet our daily expenses with a lot of difficulty. We offer our gratitude and love to Amma for providing free treatment to my wife worth Rs. 37,939/. The doctors and all the other staff in the hospital are very loving and caring.

With Regards

Joseph - husband of Mary

No comments: