Friday, May 05, 2006

Amina


Patient: Amina
Age/Sex: 24 years / Female
Address: Malappuram
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 22/04/2006 To 05/05/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: MVR



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

To my most beloved Amma,

My family consists of my husband, my children and myself. My husband Kabir is a fisherman. I have been sick for the past 5 year. We consulted a doctor in a nearby hospital.

Initially I was suffering from breathing trouble and panting. It was diagnosed that my heart valve was shrunk. We were referred to Amrita Hospital from there. The cardiologist in this hospital said that my heart valve needed to be changed. We were told that the surgery would cost a huge amount.

We contacted patient services and told them about our poor financial condition. Thus my heart valve was changed and the surgery was successful. All the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital were very loving to us. We thank Amma for this great help. We thank Amma for the free surgery provided to me worth Rs. 96,000/- and for understanding our poor financial situation.

Regards,

Amina C. P.

No comments: