Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Aswini


Patient: Aswini
Age/Sex: 1 year/Female
Address: Palakkad
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 10/05/2006 To 30/05/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: BDGS



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

To my loving Amma,

I come from Nemmara in Palakkad district. My family consists of my wife, 3 children and myself. My youngest child, Aswini had a hole in her heart by birth. We took her to a nearby hospital and they referred us to Amrita Hospital.

I work on daily wages and I could not afford any treatment for my child, but thinking it was a matter of my child’s life, we took her to Amrita Hospital. The doctors said that a surgery have to be performed. We were asked to contact Patient Services that takes care of the financially poor people who come to this hospital. Due to Amma’s grace, the surgery is done free to us. We cannot thank enough for that great help. My child is fully recovered. It is all because of Amma’s grace. I offer my heartfelt gratitude to Amma for providing free treatment worth Rs. 1,15,441/- for my daughter. I once again thank all the staff in this hospital for their love and care.

With a lot of gratitude,

Arumughan - Father of Aswini

No comments: