Thursday, December 11, 2008

K.K.Janardhanan

MRDNo : 718724
Age / Sex : 52 Years / Male
Depatment : Cardiology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 08/12/2008---11/12/2008


Respected Amritanandamayi Amma,

My husband experienced chest pain and was taken to a nearby doctor. The doctor asked us to perform all tests related to the heart. Then we decided to come over to Amrita Hospital. My brother also had the same problem and was treated here. So we came here and met the cardiologist. He asked us to perform some tests. After that he told us that my husband needed an angiogram and so it was done. He was diagnosed with block in the heart valve. The doctor said that he had to do angioplasty and it would cost Rs. 1 lakh. Since we could not afford such a huge amount we contacted patient services. Someone from the ashram came to our house for enquiry. My husband is a painter by profession. I have two children, a son and a daughter. My daughter is married and she has two children. My son is still studying. I do not have any other job. I told about my condition to those who came for enquiry. They understood our problems and we were given treatment help of Rs. 76,449. We paid Rs. 40,000 and got admitted and the angioplasty was successfully performed. All the doctors and other staff in this hospital were very loving and explained everything in detail to us. So I thank everyone in this hospital for all the help. No matter how much I thank Amma, it will never be enough. We were given treatment help of Rs. 76,449. We thank Amma for this great help. We will all go and meet Amma personally and get Her darshan. A million thanks to Amma. I give consent to publish my husband’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication. It is because of Amma’s charity activities that many people are getting a lot of help. Without such great help from Amma people like us would have suffered a lot. I hope to get Amma’s help even in the future.

Om Namah Shivaya

No comments: