Saturday, April 29, 2006

John V Jose

Patient: John V. Jose
Age/Sex: 4 Years/Male
Address: Ernakulam
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 02/04/2006 To 29/04/2006
Department: Orthopaedics
Procedure/Surgery: Anterior Scoliosis


OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Dear Vallikavu Amma,

I stay at Tevara in Cochin. My family consists of myself, my wife and three children. I am a painter by profession. I am a born handicap. My son John V. Jose has been undergoing treatment in this hospital for the past 2 years due to problems with his backbone. He had to undergo a serious surgery as his condition was getting severe. I will always be obliged to Amma and this hospital for helping me by doing the surgery free of charge. Coming from a financially poor background, I could not even dream of having such an expensive surgery done. My wife does not have any job. All my 3 children are studying. I am very thankful for all the help that I receive from this hospital from April 2, 2006 till the present day.

I thank Amma for providing me with Rs. 47,419/ for my son’s treatment. Once again myself and my family thank Amma and this institution for all the help.

Regards,

V.P.Jose

No comments: