Monday, April 10, 2006

K.R.Soman

MRD No : 467987
Age/Sex: 56 Years / Male
Department: GI Surgery
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 01/04/2006 To 10/04/2006


AUM AMRITESWARYAI NAMAH

In the presence of our respected Mata Amritanandamayi,

This is Soman, son of Kunjiraman who is expired, from Kuttoor village in
Tiruvalla district. I am a member of a very poor family. Ten years back, I started having diabetis and high blood pressure. At that time I had a heart attack and was admitted in a local hospital and had to take costly injection.Following that I was on medication for 2 years. After that I had severe pain in my right foot for about 2 years and after a while,both feet started paining and I started having problems to walk and climb uphill. As a result I could not even go for any work. My eldest son Anil kumar is a painter. He took care of my medications and all the household expenses. My younger son is still studying. I own a cow without milking. All on a sudden my illness got worse. I was taken to a local hospital, but they said that they did not have the facility to treat me there and so referred us to Mata Amritanandamayi Hospital. Thus I
reached this hospital and I had to undergo 2 tests and the doctors said that I had to undergo surgery immediately. We had no money to afford my surgery. I told them about my poor financial condition and I was given free treatment worth Rs. 49,100/-. My family and myself will always be grateful to Mata Amritanandamayi Amma for helping us by providing Rs. 49,100/- for the surgery.

Regards,
Soman and son Anilkumar

No comments: