Saturday, April 29, 2006

Manju M


Patient: Manju M.
Age/Sex: 19 Years/Female
Address: Malappuram
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 27/04/2006 To 29/04/2006
Department: CardiologyProcedure/Surgery: PTMC


OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Dear Amma,

I am from Nilambur in Malappuram district. My family consists of myself, my wife and three children. I work on daily wages. My wife does not have any job. Apart from Manju, we have 2 younger sons. The elder son is studying in 7th standard and the younger one is only 2 ½ years old. Manju is studying for Plus One. Manju was suffering from problems regarding her heart valve. She has been sick for the past 7 years. he has been getting treatment from this hospital from the beginning. She was referred to this hospital from a local medical college. My family is financially very poor. All we inherit is 10 cents of land.

Myself and my family thank Amma for giving us free treatment worth Rs. 40,212/. All the doctors and other staff in the hospital were very hostile towards us. Their loving nature itself was of great relief to us. I am very happy about the treatment that I received from all the departments in the hospital. I pray that Amma will be able to help people who are financially poor and given the same kind of treatment that my daughter received.

Pranams to Amma,

Raman (father)

No comments: