Thursday, June 01, 2006

Lithiya


Patient: Lithiya
Age/Sex: 7 Years / Female
Address: Thrissur
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 24/05/2006 to 01/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: ASD Closure




Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

Dear Amma,

First of all let me offer our Pranams to Amma for getting my daughter Lithiya’s surgery, which costed Rs. 89,000 free of charge. We are from Chalakudy in Trichur district. We don’t have any house or land of our own. My brothers live on daily wages. I too work on daily wages. I get just enough money for our daily needs. We have a lot of debt to fulfill. We are also undergoing a court case now. We don’t even have the money to fulfill all the debts. Amma, both my children are always sick. My son suffered from pneumonia and it affected his brain. Due to the devotion of all the doctors and above all,due to Amma’s grace, we got his life back. Our daughter has been sick from the time of birth. A doctor from the nearby hospital referred us to this hospital. We consulted the doctor and Lithiya had a checkup. Amma, we got all the comfort and help from this hospital. All the doctors, nurses and other staffs were very kind to us. They would make us aware of things that we didn’t know by explaining patiently. All the staff in the patient services was also very helpful. Lithiya is fine now. We offer our gratitude to everyone in the Amrita Hospital.

Amma, once again I am offering my Pranams to You.

Regards,

Lekha Velayudhan (Lithiya’s mother)

No comments: