Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Abin Johnson

MRD No : 547542
Age / Sex : 6 Years/ Male
Department: Nephrology
Date of Admission/ Discharge : 18/04/2008- 21/05/2008


Respected Amma,

My name is Johnson and I hail from Guruvayoor. My family consists of myself, my wife Omana and our two children. My eldest daughter Riya is studying in 3rd standard and my son Abin in 5 ½ years old. I am a painter by profession. My wife does not have any job. Three years back our son suffered from kidney problem and was taken to couple of hospitals for treatment. There was no relief in his symptoms and so last year we bought him to this hospital. He was admitted for a month and was under medication. He got relief after taking the medication. At that time Amma provided Rs. 5000 as treatment help. Again in April he fell ill and was in the hospital for almost a month. He underwent dialysis fourteen times. He was in MICU for eighteen days. All this came to a huge amount of Rs. 1 lakh. Coming from a very poor background, there was no way we could afford such a huge amount. Our house is on debt. So Amma provided Rs. 105006 as treatment help. We are immensely grateful to Amma for this great help. We will always remember Amma in our prayers. We got very good treatment from this hospital. All the doctors, nurses and other staff were very loving. I give consent to publish my son’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication. When he was in MICU we were able to buy the medicines only with the help of our neighbors. We have borrowed money from a lot of people. It is going to be very difficult to pay them back. After getting treated here, our son is doing much better. We will forever be indebted to Amma for all the treatment help and will always pray for Her. We really wish to see Amma in person sometime. A million thanks to Amma.

Regards,
Johnson

No comments: