Saturday, May 31, 2008

Omana Chandran

MRD No : 678698
Age / Sex : 58 Years / female
Department : Gynoecology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 23/05/08—31/05/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMHA

To my beloved Amma

My name is Omana Chandran. First off all I offer crores and crores of pranams to amma. For the last several years, I had been suffering from severe abdominal pain. Only with the help of amma I got relief from this severe pain.My husband and myself are from a very poor family. Both us were coolie workers. We struggled hard and like wise we somehow managed to buy 4-cents of plot. We have 2 children (one son and one daughter). for my daughters wedding we had kept the documents of this plot for lease. It was at this time my husband developed some heart problems. Finally he treated at a govt. hospital but due to lack of their facilities and equipments they advised us to shift him to a private hospital. A huge amount of money was borrowed from others to continue his treatment at a private hospital. It was then the doctor informed us that, my husband would be cured only by a surgery worth one lakh. However I was helpless and there was no way for me to arrange such a huge amount. Eventually my husband expired.My son got married and the daughter-in-law is also from a poor family. My son’s youngest child (grandson) was admitted at ammas hospital at one-month age. The child was suffering from breathing difficulty and pneumonia and was treated here for a period of one month.

It was at this time, a medical camp was conducted in my hometown. I consulted the doctors of this camp for my abdominal pain and they advised me to remove the uterus. But by this time we were totally bankrupt. It was only with the blessings of Amma, I got relieved from my pain. A surgery worth 23,086 was done for me from AIMS absolutely free. This was made possible only with the help of Amma. Also, during the period of my hospitalization, all the doctors, nurses and other staff were very kind to me. Similarly I extend my heartfelt thanks to all the staff at the patient service unit. Once again I offer thousands of thanks to Amma.

Regards
Omana Chandran

No comments: