Thursday, March 15, 2007

K. Chandra Bhanu

MRD: 542469
Age/Sex: 30 years,Male
Department: Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 12/3/2007 - 15/3/2007


My Dearest AMMA

I am from Mavelikara and I live in a rented house with my wife and two children. I work as a driver and we live on the small amount I get as wages. Two years ago, I had a heart attack and the doctors told a surgery was needed. Knowing this we came to AIMS and consulted with the doctors. The doctors of Amrita hospital did an angiogram, and then suggested surgery as well.

As we are financially setback, we approached the patient service department and gave the application for the treatment help. People from Ashram came to our house and enquired about us. We got the concession and the surgery was done. We received the financial aid of Rs.27,222/-. For the service they gave us, I am thankful to Amma. The doctor and staffs were very co-operative and supportive and we had not seen such a good behavior from the staff of any other hospitals. With this aid, our faith in Amma has really increased a lot.

Regards,
K. Chandra Bhanu .

No comments: