Monday, June 02, 2008

P.V Suresh Kumar

MRD: 675969
Age/Sex: 26 Years/ male
Department: Orthopaedics
Date of Admission/Discharge: 07.05.2008- - 02.06.2008


To Amma

I am Suresh Kumar, from perubaza, ellavoor panchayat, at kollam district. My father is a cancer patient and he was treated in a nearby hospital. In order to meet the expense over there we sold our house and other properties but we couldn’t save his life.

I was having pain on my left knee, and now the same knee got fractured in a fall. I was then taken to local hospital and underwent a surgery. They send a sample to Trivandrum hospital and there it was found that I have cancer. For all these we had borrowed money from a private finance firm. Nearly 80,000/ were spent for the treatment. I have mother, brother and sister. My brother is a collie and he is the earning member of our family. With his daily wage it was not possible for us to continue my treatment.

At that time we came to know about AIMS and ammas selfless services. On 7/5/08 we came to AIMS and consulted the doctor. He told us to undergo an immediate surgery. We approached the patient service unit and with their help my operation was done successfully.

The doctor and staff over here treated us very well, especially staff in patient service unit. We would never forget this great help and we sincerely pray a long life for amma. We expect more kind from her in future also.

Humble salutations to amma

Regards
Suresh Kumar

No comments: