Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Babu V S



Patient Name: Babu V S
Age/Sex: 47 Years, Male
Address: Valamparambil (H)
                  Perunna, Changanacherry, Kerala

Department: Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Lower limb reconstructive surgery (Reconstructive Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 12/10/16 - 24/10/16     

I am Jayalakshmi from Changanassery. My family includes my husband, two children and mother in law. As my husband was having pain in his leg, he couldn’t go for any job. We don’t even have a piece of land of our own. So we came to AMMA’s hospital for help. He was given treatment and now he is very much better. Thank you AMMA for the mercy showered on us. My family will always be grateful and indebted to AMMA for all the services.
With Regards,
Jayalakshmi

No comments: