Wednesday, October 18, 2017

V C Adhidev



Patient Name: V C Adhidev
Age/Sex: 2 Years, Male
Address: Vattekkattu (H)
                Aripalam P.O, Thrishur, Kerala

Department: Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: Brachial Plexus exploration (Reconstructive Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 10/11/16 - 15/11/16     

I am Amitha from Irigalakuda. We came here for my son’s surgery. We live in a rented house. My husband is a driver. My son’s hand is paralyzed by birth itself. We had spent a lot of amount for his treatment in nearby hospitals. After that we came to AMMA’s hospital. Here we got free treatment.  Now my son’s surgery is over and he has become very active. We are very much happy. The reason for our happiness is our AMMA. Crores of Pranams to AMMA.
With Regards,
Amitha

No comments: