Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Prathul J Nair



Patient Name: Prathul J Nair
Age/Sex: 7 Years, Male
Address: Midavallil (H)
               Naduvattom P.O, Alapuzha, Kerala

Department: Neurosurgery
Surgery/Procedure: Spinal Dysraphism,minor (Spine Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 07/11/16 - 16/11/16     

I am Jayalakshmi hailing from Haripad. My family consists of husband and two children. My younger son was ill and his disease could be cured only through a surgery. My husband being a coolie worker couldn’t arrange the amount needed for the surgery. So we contacted Patient Services Department and we got help. With AMMA’s blessings the surgery was a success and my son is fine now. Now my son can walk. I and my family prostrate at the lotus feet of AMMA. Thank you AMMA for curing his disease with your blessings and mercy.
With Regards,
Jayalakshmi

No comments: