Friday, March 31, 2006

Rajimol


Patient: Rajimol Ravindran
Age/Sex: 20 Years / Female
Address: Alappuzha
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 22/03/2006 To 31/03/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: ASD (LPT)



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

My family consists of my husband, two children and myself. I hail from Alleppey. My husband used to work as a woodcutter. He passed away nine years back following a heart attack. Both my children are deaf and dumb. My children and myself depend on the very small income that I earn.

My daughter has been a heart patient from birth. She was treated in a variety of hospitals.We were financially very poor and could not afford any treatment. That is how we came to Amma’s hospital and the surgery worth Rs. 1,01,0881/- was performed free of cost.

I tearfully thank Amma and all the staff in this hospital for this help. We will forever be indebted to Amma for providing us with free treatment.

Regards,

Kumari

No comments: