Monday, July 17, 2006

Soman

MRD No: 491676
Age/Sex: 44 / Male
Department: GI Surgery
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 01/07/2006 To 17/07/2006


AUM AMRITESWARYAI NAMAH

I am Rathi, wife of Mr.Soman. We are from Pambadupara in Idukki. We have a son and a daughter, both are studying. We are staying in a small sheeted house in 30 cents of land. My husband was a tailor.We were living from his earnings .He was suffering from leg pain since five years. Right from one and half years, it became serious and he was under treatment in a nearby hospital. From there he was referred to Amma’s hospital.

In Amma’s hospital he was done a surgery. For that Amma granted Rs 60,600/-. I will be ever thankful to Amma for saving our life by making the surgery free of cost. It was only with Amma’s grace his treatment was done. I will be ever obliged and thankful to Amma for saving me and my family.

With regards,

Rathikumari.

No comments: