Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Adush Anilkumar

MRD No: 477337
Age/Sex: 6 Months / Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 27/06/2006 To 04/07/2006


AUM NAMAH SHIVAYA

To beloved Amma

My name is Anilkumar.I am from Elamakkara. Both my brother and I are
living together in my house. I am a painter. My wife has no job, elder daughter is studying in 5th standard and my younger son is sick. Brother is an auto driver and his wife is a tailor. He has 2 daughters.

Three months before my younger son Adush had breathing difficulty and we consulted in a hospital in Paravoor. Doctor’s in that hospital suspected heart disease and suggested to consult in Amma’s hospital. After doing tests from Amma’s hospital, Doctors instructed to do a surgery and he directed us to Patient Services department. My child is doing well after the surgery. All the Doctors, nurses and other office staffs were very co-operative and helpful towards us. I convey my thanks to all of them. Amma have given me Rs. 66,600/- treatment help. I don’t know how to convey my heartfelt thanks to Amma for Her kind help.

With regards

Anilkumar.

No comments: