Friday, July 21, 2006

Seetha


Patient: Seetha
Age/Sex: 36 Years/Female
Address: Kasargode
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 12/07/2006 To 21/07/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: MVR



Aum Namah Shivaya

To My Loving Amma,

First of all, thousands of thanks to Amma for giving back my life. I am Seetha from Mucheri, in Kasargode district .I am a Beedi labourer. My husband go for coolie works. We have a son and a daughter.

My husband is not able to go for work due to health problem. I have heart problem for the past several years, and was taking medicines. But due to the financial crisis I was not able to continue the medications. At that time I heard from my natives that Amma is providing free treatment for the needy people. So all of them suggested to go to Amma’s hospital.

Then we came here and consulted the Doctor and they suggested for valve replacement. Due to our financial crisis we contacted Patient Services department and with the grace of Amma surgery was made free of cost. All the doctors, nurses and other staff were very loving and provided all services for us. I will be very gratefull and obliged to Amma for providing Rs 85,000/- for my heart surgery.

I am rendering my life to Amma.

Amma’s Seetha and Sasidharan

No comments: