Thursday, July 20, 2006

Sreedevimol


Patient: Sreedevimol Satheesan
Age/Sex: 1 Year / Female
Address: Kottayam
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 10/07/2006 To 20/07/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: TOF-ICR



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

To loving Amma,

I am Satheesan. My family consists of wife Ajitha, daughter Sreedevi and myself.

My daughter had heart problem by birth itself. We consulted her in our near by hospital. Doctor in that hospital said that she has a hole in heart and reffered to Amma’s hospital for further treatment. So we came here for consultation and doctors suggested for a surgery worth one lakh.

I was not able to arrange the huge amount required for the surgery. I work on coolie wages. All my family members are also coolie. At that time we came to know that we would get Amma’s help through Patient services department. So we revealed our difficulties in patient services department and with the help of Amma my daughters surgery was done free of cost. With Amma’s grace my daughter’s surgery was done successfully and she is all right now. I will be ever obliged and thankful to Amma for granting Rs 1,14,585/- for my daughter’s surgery.

I convey my thanks to all the doctors, nurses and other staff for their sincere and kind service.

Regards,

Satheesan and Ajitha

No comments: