Thursday, June 29, 2006

Muhammed Minhaj

MRD No: 492066
Age/Sex: 2 Months / Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 14/06/2006 To 29/06/2006


OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Pranams to respected Amma

My 45 days old son Muhammed Minhaj required an emergency heart surgery. As my family is financially backward, we suffered a lot to arrange the huge amount needed for surgery. So we contacted in Patient Service department. I and my family will be ever thankful and obliged to Amma for providing me an amount of Rs.90,000/- for my child’s heart surgery. I have father, mother, two brothers and a sister. We all go for coolie works. My child was referred to Amma’s hospital from a nearby private hospital. Doctors and staffs in this hospital gave me a clear idea about the surgery and helped us a lot .We are thankful to all of them.

With regards,

Abdul Gafoor.

No comments: