Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hamza

MRD: 445850
Age/Sex: 45 Years/male
Department : Cardiology
Date of Admission/ Discharge : 05.12.2006—13.12.2006


My humble pranams to the Lotus feet of our dear and Kind AMMA,

My name is Hamza. I am financially very poor and earn my livelihood by doing coolie works. My family consists of my wife and 2 children. I had got severe heart attack and I was always feeling very tired and was not in a position to go for work. For a long time I was under treatment in another hospital. On the advice of relatives and neighbors we consulted the doctor in the Cardiology department in the Amrita Hospital on December 2005 and continued the treatment. But no cure was found even after taking the medicines. After an Angiogram was done, 3 blocks were found in my heart and I was told that I needed to undergo a bypass surgery.


It was very difficult to buy the medicines itself, and we are not in a position to afford the cost of operation. On 5/12/2006, I was admitted to the hospital as my disease became very severe and on 7/12/2006 the surgery was performed. The surgery had cost Rs.94,600/- and it was done free of cost. We are thankful to Amma for helping us. We would like to express our gratitude to the doctors and staffs of hospital. We are always expecting the blessings and kindness from Amma.

Regards, Hamza

No comments: