Friday, March 02, 2007

B/o Rinni

MRD No: 549817
Age/Sex: 1 month, Female
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 7/2/2007 - 2/3/2007

Aum Namah Shivaya

To Amma,

I am staying with my wife, our four year old son, and newborn daughter. My daughter had a heart problem and when we consulted the doctors they said it required surgery. We are financially in a very poor condition and we could not arrange the large sum required for the surgery. Through my neighbors and friends I came to know about Amrita hospital and its facilities. So we came here and my daughter was admitted. When the doctors understood that we are not in a position to arrange the amount for the surgery, they told us about the patient service department.

Around Rs. 1,53,600/- was spent for the surgery and we got this amount as financial aid from the hospital. For this help and kindness we are really thankful to Amma. The hospital staff are also very dedicated. Through this surgery they saved my daughter's life and I am really thankful to all the doctors and staff. We feel it is because of the good working atmosphere this hospital is occupying the first position among others. My heartfelt gratitude to Amma for Her kind help and service.

Regards,
Shinod kumar (father)

No comments: