Saturday, March 10, 2007

K. Fousia

MRD: 556612
Age/Sex: 22years, Female
Department: Gastroenterology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 23/2/2007 - 10/3/2007


Our Dearest AMMA,

My name is Ummer and I am staying in Mananthavady. I am staying with my wife and my one year old daughter. My wife has a heart problem, and through my friend I came to know about this hospital. My wife has a father, mother, 3 brothers, and 2 sisters in her house and her father is working as a coolie. Her brothers and sisters are studying and I am a coolie worker. We are financially in a very bad condition, such that we cannot afford the surgery.

At this time, we approached the Ashram in Mananthavady, saw Amma and told all our difficulties. Amma gave us the treatment help of 47,933/- and the surgery was conducted successfully and now my wife is all right. I am thankful to Amma for saving my wife’s life and lso for helping us in our poor condition. The hospital staff were also very much helpful and supportive and we got all the facilities we needed from the hospital.

Regards,
Ummer.M.K. (husband)

No comments: