Thursday, March 01, 2007

C.S. Radhakrishnan

MRD : 512952
Age/Sex: 38 years, Male
Department:Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 14/2/2007 - 1/3/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

My name is Radhakrishnan and I am staying with my wife and my 6 year old daughter. I am working in a hotel as a cook. Frequently I am affected with fatigue and tiredness and we went to a hospital nearby for treatment. The doctors told that there is complaint with my heart valve and so that a surgery is needed. I am staying in a rented house and we cannot afford the heavy hospital bills and other expenses. We are financially in a very bad condition and there is no way we can afford my treatment.

My father-in-law is working with the Swamiji in Vallikavu Ashram and with his help we went to see Amma and told Her all our difficulties. With the grace of Amma, the treatment was done and we got the treatment help of Rs.1,70,000/-. I got a new life and if I had not got the kindness of Amma, I do not know what would have happened. We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to Amma for showing Her kindness towards us.

Regards,
Radhakrishnan.

No comments: