Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Safiya Mohammed

MRD: 514606
Age/Sex: 44years, Female
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 27/2/2007 - 7/3/2007


My Dearest AMMA,

I am from Malabar district, Nilambur taluk. For the past 24 years, my wife Safiya has been having a problem with her heart valve. I am staying with my wife, sister who is a widow, and my two daughters. We are financially very poor and in this condition I do not have the financial strength to treat my wife. At this time we heard about Amrita hospital from a friend of mine and we came to the hospital and started the treatment. Since I am not having a good job, I could not arrange the huge amount for the surgery and treatment.

Then we contacted the patient service department and we approached the Ashram in Manjeri and they came to our house and enquired about us and finding that we are not in a position to arrange the amount, my wife’s surgery was conducted. The amount for Surgery was provided by Amma and with Her grace and blessings we got the treatment help of Rs.59,191/-. I am very thankful to Amma for saving my wife and we will always show this gratitude towards Amma. The doctors and staffs are also helpful and very much supportive.

Regards,

T. Mohammed (Husband).

No comments: