Monday, August 25, 2008

Jaya Gopi

MRD No : 688674
Age/ Sex : 35 Years/Female
Department : Neurology
Date of Admission/Discharge : 20.06.2008—25.08.2008


My Dearest AMMA,

My name is Gopi and I am offering this letter to Amma. My wife’s name is Jaya and she is 34 years old. We have three children. Our eldest child Jibi is studying in 10th standard and second child Jincy in 6th standard. I am a coolie worker. I have not been able to go for work for the past two months because there is nobody to take care of Jaya. Jaya was seven months pregnant. Following vomiting she experienced some change in her speech. Then the doctor said that she had to undergo an MRI. So we went to a local hospital and MRI was taken and she was admitted there for three days. There was no improvement at all. So I decided to bring her to Amma’s hospital. Now it has been two months and two days since we came to this hospital. There is a lot of relief in her symptoms after coming here. We contacted patient services and someone from there came to enquiry to our house. All we have is ten cents of land and a house. I had to spend around Rs. 2 lakhs in this hospital. Amma provided Rs. 173100/- as treatment help for Jaya’s treatment. All the doctors and staff in this hospital were very helpful. Now I am going to take Jaya to a hospital in Kozhikode. The doctors here told me that she will be relieved with the current medications. Myself and my family are truly indebted to Amma. We can never forget Amma. Jaya is doing much better now. I will definitely go with Jaya and our children to meet Amma. We offer a million pranams to Amma

Regards,
Gopi

No comments: