Sunday, August 31, 2008

Abdul Khader

MRDNo:681428
Age /Sex : 45 Years/Male
Department : Urology
Date of Admission/Discharge : 21/08/2008---31/08/2008


Dear Amma,

My name is Abdul Khader. I got admitted in this hospital ten days back. I underwent treatment for my kidney at another hospital for couple of days, but the doctors were unable to diagnose the actual problem. After coming here, the doctors diagnosed the problem correctly and suggested a surgery. The surgery expenses were too much for me to handle since I come from a very poor financial background. With Amma’s grace, a huge percent of money was given to me as treatment help. So my surgery was successfully performed. I will never forget this great help given to me by Amma. In the same way, the excellent treatment of all the staff in this hospital was extremely good. I learnt an important lesson from here that love and compassion was much more effective to any patient than any medication. Once again I thank Amma and all the staff in this hospital for all the help.

I have three children, three daughters and a son. Two of them are married off. My third daughter works in a shop. My son is not going for any job and he stopped his studies too. Myself and my family offer our gratitude to Amma for all the help given to me. My daughter who is employed takes care of the expenses of the entire house. At first we contacted patient services and someone came to our house for enquiry. After that we were provided with treatment help. I thank Amma for providing Rs. 33273 as treatment help.

Regards,
Abdul Khader

No comments: