Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sara Sudheer

MRD No : 698023
Age/Sex : 5 Years/ Female
Department : Neurosurgery
Date of Admission/Discharge : 06/08/2008---30/08/2008


To my loving Amma,

My name is Sudheer and I hail from a place called Kothala in Kottayam district. My family consists of myself, my wife, my mother, and my children Sara and Neethu. I am a coolie worker. My mother is 85 years old and is asthmatic.

My 5-year-old daughter Sara was diagnosed with brain tumor and was taken to a couple of nearby hospitals. We took her to a hospital in Kottayam and the doctor there performed a scan and other tests on her. After that we took her to Trivandrum and did some tests and scan. A huge amount of money was spent for all these. Being a coolie worker, I went through a lot of financial crisis and was on a huge debt. That is when one of the doctors at Trivandrum told us to come to this hospital and get the surgery done. Thus I came here with my daughter and consulted the neurologist. He said that the surgery would cost a lot of money. So I told him about my poor financial condition. So he asked me to contact patient services. So I contacted patient services and they provided me with the details as to whom to contact at the ashram in Changanacherry. Following that, the swamiji from there came to our house for enquiry and gave us a letter to give to patient services. So I gave the letter and I was given the date for my daughter’s admission. I went to Amritapuri and got Amma’s blessings and after that my daughter was admitted. My daughter’s surgery was successful and now she is recovering well. We offer our pranams and a million thanks to our compassionate Amma for providing Rs. 92,426 as treatment help. All the doctors and other staff in this hospital were very loving and helpful. I thank each and everyone for all their help. Once again I offer my pranams to Amma. I give consent to publish my daughter’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

Regards,
Sudheer.C

No comments: