Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sudhamani

MRD No : 111467
Age / Sex : 36 Years / female
Department : general medicine
Date of Admission / Discharge: 25/08/08—30/08/08


AUM AMRITHESHWARYAE NAMHA

To beloved Amma

I am from a place named Chemmalamattom at Kottayam district. First of all I extend thousands and thousands of thanks to our loving Amma. My name is Sudhamani K.S. Now am 39 years old. I have been ill since 13 years. All my asset was spent for my treatment. My family includes my mother, brother, sister and brother–in–law. I cannot do any work due to my illness. My father expired 15-years back. Brother is also sick. Mother is very old. My sister and her husband are coolie workers. They are the earning members of our family. I am under treatment at Ammas hospital for past few years and this is the first time am getting admitted here. But due to our poor financial state initially we thought of not getting admitted. It was then we came to know about the patient service unit in Ammas hospital. Thus we told all our difficulties and got admitted. With Ammas grace now I feel better. Yet doctors had suggested for a surgery at my elbow. In this surgery too, I expect Ammas help. Ammas services has to be given to all who are in need like us. These deeds are very consoling for people like us. I am extremely happy for Ammas help. I express thousands of thanks to Amma.

Regards
Sudhamani

No comments: