Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Aflah

MRD No : 696292
Age / Sex : 1 Years / Male
Department : CVTS
Date of Admission / Discharge : 03/09/2008—17/09/2008


To my loving Amma,

My name is Abdul Ali and I hail from Malappuram district. My son Aflah was a victim of the disease called tetralogy of fallot (TOF). Since we were financially very poor, we could not afford his treatment and were extremely sad. That is when we heard about Amrita Hospital’s charity activities. So I came here and gave an application at patient services department. I needed Rs. 1,10,208 for his surgery. All I had to give was Rs. 2500. A million pranams to Amma for providing treatment help and helping us during such a difficult situation in our life. We hope and pray that Amma’s love and compassion stays forever. Let Amma’s love for Her children be filled in this whole universe. Now I am in a very happy state because Amma provided all the help for my son’s surgery and the surgery was successfully performed. We pray that Amma’s blessings always be with us. I don’t know how to thank Amma for helping financially poor folks like us. I am deeply indebted to Amma for everything. I hope to meet Amma personally tell Her all my problems. I am extremely happy in front of Amma’s love. I hope Amma always prays for us. A million pranams to Amma. All the doctors and other staff in this hospital were very loving towards us and took good care of us. It is because of their loving nature and treatment that my son recovered quickly and got discharged from this hospital. I offer a million gratitude to Amma for providing Rs. 1,10,208 as treatment help and helping my son’s surgery. I give consent to publish my son’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

Lovingly,
Abdul Ali

No comments: