Tuesday, September 09, 2008

S.Anil Kumar

MRD No : 472577
Age /Sex : 38 years/Male
Department : Neurusurgery
Date of Admission/Discharge : 08.09.2008—09.09.2008


Pranams to AMMA,

I hail from a place called Kainadi in Kottayam district. My family consists of myself, my wife and one child. I do not have any job and also a house of my own. Now we are staying in a rented house. I used to be a tailor before. I had to stop that profession when I fell sick. After that I started selling lottery tickets in the streets. Both my parents are old aged and unable to do any job. My father is mentally ill. My wife is also unemployed. She has passed SSLC and has also studies computers. I never completed my school education. My son is very bright in studies and is studying for LKG in Amrita Vidyalayam in Changanacherry. My close relatives are financially very poor and so are unable to help me in anyway. Two years back I suffered from a tumor in my backbone and underwent treatment in a hospital in Kottayam. I did not get any relief from the treatment and so came to Amrita Hospital. I underwent very good treatment by the doctors here and got relief from my illness. I could not continue my treatment due to financial constraints and so I fell ill again. As soon as we heard that I needed a surgery we contacted patient services and gave an application. Following that someone from there came over to my house for enquiry and my treatment was done free of charge. Amma provided Rs. 50,125/- as treatment help for me. I will never forget the divinely touch of love and care that I received during my stay in the hospital. With praises to Amma, I am sharing my unique experience of getting free treatment and medication.I pray that everyone in this hospital have God’s blessings always. I offer my gratitude for all the compassion and love and also the free treatment help I was treated by the same doctors again. With the help of Amma’s noble charitable trust and help from patient services, I was provided all the expenses needed for the surgery and treatment thereafter. Myself and my family offer our pranams to Amma for providing me with treatment help and for saving my life. My family thankfully remembers Amma. I pray that I will not suffer from the tumor in the future. I humbly request that if I need to undergo radiation in the future I will be provided with treatment help.

Affectionately,
S.Anilkumar

No comments: