Saturday, September 20, 2008

Satheesh

MRD No :701121
Age / Sex : 22 Years / Male
Department : Oncology
Date of Admission / Discharge : 05/08/2008---20/09/2008


Dear Amma,

I am Satheesh’s father Velayudhan.K.P. and I hail from a place called Kannamangalam panchayat in Malappuram district. My son Satheesh was a cancer patient. We came here seeking treatment for that. He was very happy with the treatment here and all the doctors and nurses were very dedicated towards him. We offer our pranams to Amma who provided Rs. 22, 941 as treatment. I have four sons Ravikumar, Jayaprakash, Satheesh and Rajesh. The eldest two sons are coolie workers. Being a heart patient, I am unable to go for any work now. Satheesh is my third son and he was a cancer patient. We gave an application to Amma for help and someone from the Thanoor ashram came here for enquiry and as a result I was given Rs. 22,941 as treatment help. Myself and my family thank Amma for this great help. Now he is feeling much better after the treatment. I give full consent to publish Satheesh’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication.

Satheesh was admitted in this hospital on August 5, 2008 and was under chemotherapy till 20th and got discharged on August 20. I took care of all the expenses during my chemotherapy and treatment following that. The doctor told me that I needed to undergo treatment two weeks after discharge and that I will need treatment for the next two years. I thank Amma for providing treatment help to my son.

Regards,
Velayudhan.K.P.

No comments: