Thursday, September 04, 2008

Kamalamma

MRDNo : 698256
Age / Sex : 43 Years/ Female
Department : General Surgery
Date of Admission / Discharge : 27/08/2008—04/09/2008


Om Namah Shivaya

To my loving Amma,

I am writing this letter on behalf of my wife Kamalamma and I hail from Klappana panchayat, Karunnagappally taluk in Kollam district. Amma provided treatment help of Rs. 17,192 for Kamalamma’s thyroid surgery at Amrita hospital. We offer a million thanks for this great help. My family consists of myself, my wife, mother and my brother. Myself and my brother are coolie workers. I have eight cents of land in my mother’s name. I had to pledge the document of that land in the bank to perform both my sister’s marriages. I also had to give a part of my mere wages to my mother to pay off her loans. Two years back my wife suffered from a bump in her abdomen and a surgery was performed. I had to spend a lot of money for that. So I could not afford another surgery at this time. So I came to the ashram and told about my sad situation. Thus we came to Amrita Hospital in Cochin. After enquiry and with Amma’s grace, they agreed to treat my wife. I give full consent to publish my wife’s photograph along with this letter in Amma’s publication. We got excellent treatment from all the doctors, nurses and other staff in this hospital and they were very patient and cooperative.

Regards,
Devarajan

No comments: