Friday, March 31, 2006

Kavitha

MRD No : 458874
Age/Sex: 25 Years / Female
Department: Neurosurgery
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 15/03/2006 To 31/03/2006


AUM AMRITESWARYAI NAMAH

I, Kavitha, with Amma’s grace got a free surgery done at Amrita Hospital, which costs Rs. 85,500. My family consists of my father, mother, a younger brother, and myself. We own 3 cents of land and a house. My father and brother work on daily wages and take care of our needs.

We could not afford the surgery of a big tumour in my head.That is when we heard about Amma’s hospital in Cochin. We came here and told our grievances and they understood my poor situation. I can never forget Amma and Amma’s hospital that helped us in this big surgery. I am really obliged to Amma. I never thought that life would be saved in this way. Now I am in excellent health. It is all just because of Mata Amritanandamayi’s blessings. Amma granted Rs. 85,500/-for my surgery. My family and I offer our gratitude. The treatment that we received from this hospital is something that we never get from any other institution.

With Regards,
Kavitha

No comments: