Friday, March 31, 2006

Moidutty

MRD No: 64222
Age/Sex: 46 / Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 31/05/2006 To 08/06/2006


OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Dear Amma,

I was suffering heart diseases from 1993. I received treatment from local hospitals. But Icould not afford expensive treatments. Many people advised me to go to AIMS for quality treatment. In 2003 my disease started and I was again put to difficulties. By 2005 my diseases became very serious and a surgery was suggested by the doctor. For the treatment I had incurred heavy debits and it to find money for surgery. During this time I contacted with Patient Service. As a result Amma allotted a huge amount for my treatment. Thus by giving huge amount for my treatment Amma was saving my life. I am offering heartfelt thanks to Amma for your grace.

Amma granted a huge amount of Rs.88000/- for me and I received high quality treatment from here .The behaviour of all people including nurses and doctors were very impressive. I am expressing my thanks to all of them for their kind approach and service.

Regards,

Moidutty and Abdul latheef

No comments: