Monday, March 06, 2006

Sabija


Patient: Sabija Beevi
Age/Sex: 53 Years / Female
Address: Thiruvananthapuram
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 14/05/2006 To 03/06/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: CABG



Aum Namah Shivaya

My Dear Amma,

I am from Pangode in Trivandrum district. I am financially very poor and work on daily wages. All I have is 5 cents of land and a small house. I have only 1 daughter. My husband passed away 30 years back. My daughter has 3 children. My daughter got married off without any dowry. Her husband is a fisherman and they are staying in Kollam district.

One and half years back I suffered from chest pain and my neighbours took me to a local hospital. I underwent a lot of tests and it was diagnosed that I had a heart attack. I was told that I had to undergo a bypass surgery, which would cost a huge amount. Nor my children or me could afford such a huge amount. I decided that I would not undergo a surgery and would continue on medication.

That is when I came to know about Amma. So we came over to Amrita Hospital. The doctors told that I had to undergo a surgery. I informed this to patient services and everyone at patient services gave us excellent guidance. As per their instructions, I got admitted and the surgery was successfully performed on May 25, 2006 and I was given excellent treatment. It was Mata Amritanandamayi Amma, the mother of the universe who helped us by providing the huge amount of Rs. 72,000 for the surgery. I will forever be obliged to Amma for giving me this new life. Thousands of Pranams to Amma for providing Rs. 72,000 for the surgery.

I can never forget Amma in my life. I hope that Amma be able to help more and more people like me who come to this hospital.

Regards,

Sabija Beevi

No comments: