Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Preetha Pradeep

MRD No : 462349
Age/Sex: 14 years / Female
Department: Orthopaedics
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 15/03/2006 To 29/03/2006


OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

Respected Amma,

I am Pradeep. I am doing Coolie works. I have 2 daughters. Elder one Preetha is studying in 9th standard and younger one is going to nursery school.

My daughter Preetha was suffering from leg pain for about 6 months. We consulted her in many hospitals, but have not got any relief. At that time we heard about this hospitals from others and came here for consultation. From here disease was ruled out. She had some problem with her backbone and doctors suggested a surgery for that. With Amma’s blessings surgery was over successfully. Now my daughter is doing well. Amma granted me Rs 33,453/- for my daughter’s surgery. My family and I will be ever obliged and thankful to Amma for your kind help.

Regards,
Pradeep

No comments: