Friday, March 17, 2006

Mohammed


Patient: Mohammed
Age/Sex: 43 Years/Male
Address: Palakkad
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 05/03/2006 To 17/03/2006
Department: CVTS
Procedure/Surgery: CABG



Aum Amriteshwariyai Namah

My family consists of wife, 2 children and myself. We stay at Kalluramsham desham, which is 8 km away from Koottanadu in Palakkad district. We stay in a small hut in 4 cents of land. It is with the help of our countrymen that we are able to fulfill our daily needs. Since my wife is sick, she cannot go for any heavy work. Eldest son Shameer completed his S.S.L.C,but did not get any good job. The second daughter Shameena is studying in 8th standard.

Due to very poor financial constraints, the great help offered by Amma was a big relief to me in getting my life back. I offer my heartfelt gratitude to Amma for all the help. I have been suffering from heart problems for the past 5 years. I was initially taken to a local hospital, but then got referred to Amrita Hospital. We came here and the surgery which costed Rs. 76,731/- was performed free of charge. We once again thank Amma for this great help.

Regards

Mohammed and Son Shameer

No comments: