Thursday, February 22, 2007

K.R. Ravi

MRD: 523477
Age/Sex: 49 years, Male
Department: Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 19/2/2007 - 22/2/2007


Aum Namah Shivaya

To Our Lovable Amma,

I am from Kottayam district, Kochupurayil house. For the past 21 years, I have had a heart problem and due to this problem I am suffering a lot. I am living on 3 cents of land and I had spend around one and a half lakh rupees on treatment, but my disease was not cured. I am working as a part time Autorikshaw driver. My two daughters are studying and I am finding it very difficult to arrange the treatment amount.

We were told that my illness required an operation for cure. We could not find any way to pay for the surgery and through the devotees of Amma we came to know about Amrita hospital. Knowing about the facilities of the hospital, we arrived here and with the help of patient service department, the surgery was conducted. Amma gave us a reduction of Rs.29,626/- in the treatment and I am really thankful to Amma for the treatment help. I am really very much impressed by the facilities and services of the hospital and all the staff of this hospital are kind and helpful.

Regards,
K.R. Ravi.

No comments: