Monday, April 01, 2019

Immanuval Sanvin

Patient Name: Immanuval Sanvin 
Age/Sex: 1 Year, Male 
Address: Kadavumghol (H)
C.B.C, Ernakulam, Kerala
Department: Pediatric Cardiology
Surgery/Procedure: Repair of hypoplastic or interrupted aortic arch with CPB (Cardiac Procedure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 03/07/17-21/08/17      

My name is Mercy. At home I have my husband, his parents, my two children and myself. We stay in a rented house. My husband is a coolie worker. We came to know about my son’s disease when he was nine months old. We came to AMMA’s hospital. We contacted Patient Services for financial support for my child’s treatment. After understanding our situation, we got help from the Math. AMMA stood by us in our difficult times. Words are not enough to express our gratefulness to AMMA. Now my child is fine after his treatment. I will remain grateful to AMMA for this help.
With Regards,
Mercy

No comments: