Tuesday, April 09, 2019

K Chandra Mohanan Pillai

Patient Name: K Chandra Mohanan Pillai 
Age/Sex: 68 Years, Male 
Address: Alumkel (H)
Edappavoor P.O, Pathanamthitta, Kerala


Department: Orthopedics
Surgery/Procedure: Uni Compartment Knee Replacement (Knee Replacement Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 12/07/17-18/07/17      

I am Omana coming from Pathanamthitta. My husband is a farmer. We have three children. My son has a small job. My two daughters are home makers. My husband was having severe knee pain and his doctor advised a surgery. We came to AMMA’s hospital. We belong to a very poor family. It was very difficult for us to arrange the amount needed for my husband’s surgery. AMMA blessed us by providing free treatment for my husband. I and my family will remain grateful to AMMA for this big help.
With Regards,
Omana

No comments: