Monday, April 01, 2019

Muhammed Sadan

Patient Name: 
Muhammed Sadan Age/Sex: 2 Years, Male Address: Puthenpeedika (H) Mambad P.O, Malappuram, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: ASD (Atrial septal defect closure)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 17/10/17-27/10/17      

My name is Naufal. I am from Malappuram. My two year old son was having heart disease by birth itself. He needed a heart surgery, which was very costly. We came to AMMA’s hospital. We belong to a very poor family. It was a very difficult task for us to arrange the amount needed for his treatment. We requested for AMMA’s help. Due to AMMA’s mercy, a huge amount was granted by the Math for my son’s treatment. I will always be grateful to AMMA for this great help.
With Regards,
Naufal

No comments: