Monday, April 01, 2019

Rajalakshmi G

Patient Name: Rajalakshmi G 
Age/Sex: 52 Years, Female 
Address: Kalpakasseri Veedu
Kunnicodu P.O, Kollam, Kerala
Department: Orthopedics
Surgery/Procedure: Uni Compartment Knee Replacement (Knee Replacement Surgery)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 12/07/17-17/07/17      

My name is Rajalakshmi. I am coming from Kollam district. I have been suffering from knee pain since two years. But I couldn’t take proper treatment due to my financial crisis. Then I came to know about AMMA. I came to AMMA’s hospital. Due to AMMA’s mercy, more than Rs 100000 was sanctioned from the math for my treatment. Now I have great relief for my pain after the surgery. The gratitude I have for AMMA cannot be expressed in mere words. I pray that more deserving people get AMMA’s help like me. Thank you AMMA.
With Regards,
Rajalakshmi

No comments: