Monday, April 01, 2019

Nitheesh K S

Patient Name: Nitheesh K S 
Age/Sex: 23 Years, Male 
Address: Kozhikkarapadi (H)
Nannamukku P.O, Malappuram, Kerala
Department: Adult Cardiology
Surgery/Procedure: Stabilization
Date of Admission/Discharge: 01/07/17-28/07/17      

Humble pranams at the lotus feet of our beloved compassionate AMMA. I am a coolie worker residing in Malappuram. My family includes my wife, two sons and myself. My son Nitheesh is a heart patient. He was admitted in AMMA’s hospital. I am the only earning member of my family. It was difficult for us to arrange the amount needed for my son’s treatment. So we contacted Patient Services. Due to AMMA’s mercy, we helpless got Rs 120000 granted from the ashram. My son got good care from this hospital. My heartfelt gratitude to AMMA for all the help received so far. 
With Regards,
Subrahmanian

No comments: