Monday, April 01, 2019

Suseela Baby

Patient Name: 
Suseela Baby Age/Sex: 53 Years, Female Address: Kavanakuzhiyil (H) Kadaplamattom P.O, Kottayam, Kerala
Department: Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery
Surgery/Procedure: MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement)
Date of Admission/Discharge: 01/11/17-13/11/17      

I am Baby from Kottayam district. I came here for my wife’s treatment. She needed heart surgery, the cost of which was very high. We belong to a very poor family. I get coolie work once in a while. My wife is a sweeper. We have two children. It was difficult for us to meet even our child’s education expenses. We went to Vallikavu. AMMA showered HER mercy on us. AMMA rendered help of Rs 108000 for my wife and so my wife’s surgery was successfully done from AMMA’s hospital.  I record my gratefulness to AMMA for all the help received.
With Regards,
Baby

No comments: