Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Harigovind

MRD: 475305
Age/Sex: 1year, Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 4/12/2006 -20/12/2006


Pranams to the Lotus feet of Amma,

I am Girish and I am from Kozhikode district. I am a coolie worker and my family consists of my mother, wife and 2 children. My one year old son is having some breathing problem and when we consulted the doctor, he told us that there is a hole in his heart and a problem with his lungs. They told us he needed to undergo a surgery. We reached the Amrita Hospital and all sorts of test were conducted and an operation was advised.

We do not have much finances to undertake the treatment expenses. At this time we approached the patient service department and told them all the details. They came to our house and understood our situation. The operation was done and he became normal. I would like to thank all the doctors and staff of the hospital for their kind help and co-ordination. The surgery had cost Rs.1,09,000/- and the hospital provided us all sorts of help. I would also like to express my heartfelt thanks and gratitude to Amma for giving us this treatment help.

Regards, Girish (Father).

No comments: