Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Aiswarya

MRD No: 491988
Age/Sex: 2 years, Female
Department: Paediatric Cardiology
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 29/11/2006 – 27/12/2006


Aum Amriteshwaryai Namah
Dear Amma,

My name is Jaya. My house is at Thrissur District, Kanarachikasavu. My family consists of my grandmother (70), mother (56), husband (40) and 3 daughters. My husband is a coolie and we are living with that income. We don’t have any house or property of our own. My mother is staying out of my house. As my marriage is an inter caste marriage we don’t get the help from my husband’s family. From the birth of my 3rd daughter onwards she is under some treatment. We had done the treatment in some other hospitals and she had got severe cough and scanning has been done and we came to know that she had a hole in her heart. The surgery had cost a lot of Rupees.

By taking some loans we had conducted some treatment but we are not in a position to pay back the loan amount.When we came to the Amrita Hospital, the doctors had told for a surgery, then we approached the patient service department. Then I went to see Amma for blessings alone with my daughter. Then she had been admitted to this hospital on 30th November 2006. Then she become normal and talked something, but after two days because of some problem relating to her brain she didn’t move.Then I prayed to Amma and I had full faith in Amma that she will help us. Then after some days she became normal and had continued to move.

The surgery had cost 1,51,200 and The hospital had conducted the surgery free of cost. I deliver my humble pranams to the Lotus feet of Amma for saving my child’s life. We also pray to God to gave a long life for Amma so that she can help a lot of people. We are ready to provide the patient’s photograph in order to attach it in the magazine.

Regards, Jaya Babu (mother) Thrissur.

No comments: