Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Saleena

MRD: 530531
Age/Sex: 19years, Female
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 10/12/2006 - 19/12/2006


Humble Pranams to Amma,

I am coming from Malappuram district, Karikapara. I am the youngest of four children. My father and brothers are coolie workers. My mother is blind. Three months ago we came to know that I have a problem with a heart valve. We consulted nearby doctors and they recommended an operation. Through my father’s friends we came to know about this hospital. We heard that Amma provides help to the poor people.

When we came here I underwent an ASD operation, which cost Rs.1,05,000/-. The hospital staff understood that we are poor and do not have much money to pay for the operation. With the help of Amma we did not need to pay the amount and the surgery was conducted free of cost. We are very much obliged to Amma for Her kind service. Also we thank the doctors and staff of this hospital for their help and support. Once again I would like to thank Amma for helping us.

Regards, Saleena.

No comments: