Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Sasidharan Nair

Age/Sex: 51year, Male
Department: CVTS
Dates of Admission/Discharge: 4/12/2006 - 20/12/2006

My dearest AMMA, I hail from Kudayathur which is in Mulamattam. My family includes of my wife, mydaughter, Anjulakshmi, my son Anoop Krishnan and myself. We are living in 5 cents of landand we earn our livelihood by doing some coolie work. For the past 4 years, I have had aproblem with my heart for which I went to the nearby hospital. There the doctor told us that I had to undergo a surgery.

We heard that Amrita Hospital has all the facilities and that they will help those infinancial need. We reached Amrita hospital and here also the doctor recommended a surgery.But we are not in a position to undertake the operation charges and other charges. Then weapproached the Patient service and applied for financial aid. With the grace of Amma we gotthe treatment help of Rs. 1,15,000/- for my surgery. The doctors and staff were very caringand loving and provided all information regarding my condition. I thank each and everysingle person of Amrita hospital for providing help. Above all I would like to thank Amma,for Her kindness and grace.
Regards, Sasidharan Nair.

No comments: